Property ID : 111-255
For Sale $16,500 negotiable
A Hidden Gem Among Outer Banks Resorts
Discover Beachwoods Resort
Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the Currituck Sound in the middle of a 100-acre maritime forest, Beachwoods Resort is a hidden gem and a four-season destination in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Ideal for outdoor-enthusiasts, the sprawling property is surrounded by lakes, woodlands, rolling dunes and wildlife lovers, and lies adjacent to a 700-acre nature preserve. Families will love spending time at the largest outdoor pool in the Outer Banks as well as the indoor waterpark, complete with an interactive water play structure, a hydro jet spa, water sprays, a hot tub and more.
Stay in one of 150 spacious suites, offered in one-, two-, and three-bedroom accommodation choices with fully-equipped kitchens and 42″ HD TVs. After recent renovations and enhancements, this Diamond Resorts property has emerged as a premier choice among resorts in Outer Banks, NC, offering the perfect blend of beach and woodlands to create a private, lush oasis of relaxation and adventure.
Nearby, explore a plethora of attractions and things to do, including the Wright Brothers National Memorial/Museum, pristine beaches and some of the best golf courses in the state. Explore how you can make the most of the Outer Banks here.
Amenities and Features at Beachwoods Resort:
- 150 spacious units with 42″ HD TVs and fully-equipped kitchens
- Complimentary coffee in-room
- Largest outdoor pool in the Outer Banks (open seasonally)
- Indoor waterpark
- Onsite lake for fishing with a dock for paddle boating (seasonal)
- Lakeside lodge with three activity lounges adorned with large flat screens, fireplace, library, card tables, game tables an arcade and more
- Access to recreation park with tennis, basketball, bocce ball, croquet lawn, playground, beach volleyball and picnic areas with grills
- Adjacent to 700-acre nature preserve
- 1 mile from the beach